(as of Oct 27,2019 21:35:12 UTC – Details)
The POE-SW811 is an unmanaged 10-Port Power over Ethernet Switch with a total of 96 watts of PoE power. All PoE ports run at 10/100Mbps and can provide up to 30W per port through the IEEE802.3at standard, as well as up to 60W on port 1 through Hi-PoE. It also has two Gigabit uplink ports to allow for communication without sacrificing any PoE ports. There are LED indicators for data and PoE on all ports.
- Ports: 2*10/100/1000Mbps Uplink ports, 8*10/100Mbps PoE ports
- PoE Power: Port 1 ≤60W, Port 2-8 ≤30W, Total≤96W
- PoE Protocol: IEEE802.3af (PoE), IEEE802.3at (PoE+), Hi-PoE
- Switching Capacity: 5.6G
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 4.17Mpps
- Packet Buffer Memory: 4Mb
- MAC Table Size: 16K
- Flow Control: Enable by default
- Application Humidity: 10 – 90%
- Power: DC48-57V power adapter
- Lightening Protection: Common Mode 2KV; Differential Mode 0.5KV
- Operating Temperature: 14F – 131F (-10C – 55C)
- Weight: 1.08lbs (0.49kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.48in x 3.94in x 1.18in (190mm x 100mm x 30mm)
All products sold by PoE Depot come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, as well as a 1 year warranty that covers replacement for free.
8 PoE+ Ports at 10/100Mbps each, 2 Uplink ports at 10/100/1000Mbps each
Hi-PoE at port 1 providing up to 60W single port, PoE+ at port 2-8 up to 30W per port, which is better than normal PoE port that can only provide 15.4W per port.
96W Max Total Power
PD detection will automatically detect and provide required power for your PoE devices **Note: Do not support passive PoE device**
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-day Money-Back Guarantee with 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Tech Support