(as of Oct 29,2019 14:25:20 UTC – Details)
The POE-SW1602A is a 16-Port 10/100Mbps IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet Switch with a total of 130 watts of PoE power; all 16 ports provide up to 30W each. It also has two Gigabit uplink ports to allow for communication without sacrificing any PoE ports. There are LED indicators for data and PoE on all ports.
- Up to 30W of power per port (Mode A)
- Complies to IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+ standard
- Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need
- Automatic Detection and Protection of Non–standard Ethernet Terminals
- Supports 10/100 Base-T applications
- Plug-and-Play – no configuration required
- Internal power supply (draws up to 150W total)
All products sold by PoE Depot come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, as well as a 1 year warranty that covers replacement for free.
16 PoE+ Ports at 10/100Mbps each
2 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink Ports at 10/100/1000Mbps each
130W Max Power (up to 30W per port)
19” Rack-Mountable (via included extensions)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-day Money-Back Guarantee with 1 Year Warranty