(as of Nov 01,2019 01:19:54 UTC – Details)
Uses of this adapter in partial（Micro USB Connector):
1. Work well with window tablets (not used with RT but full windows version).
2. Work with Android devices provided – (a) The device has OTG port (ie usb host facility) and (b) The manufacturer has installed the ethernet drivers. If the device only has OTG port but no ethernet drivers then it will not connect.
(A) Tablets that support ethernet connection:
1. Asus Zenpad S 8 inch tablet.
2. Lenovo A10 (latest 10 inch tablet).
3. Samsung Tab 4 (8 inch version, 10 inch version and 12 inch version but 7inch version does not support it), Samsung Tab 8.4, Samsung Tab A series, Samsung Tab S series.
4. Nexus 7 inch 1st generation on Android 4.4, Nexus 9 inch tablet
(B) Phones that support this adapter:
1. Motorola G 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation, Motorola X 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation, Motorola E 2nd generation
2. Samsung Galaxy Nexus
3. Nexus 5, 6, 5X and 6P / Sony Z3 , Z5
4. Asus Padfone X, Asus Padfone X mini (only the phone , the tablet portion does not as the micro usb socket is not OTG), Asus Padfone 4.3, Asus Zenfone Go
USB-C Connector compatible devices like MacBook Pro 2018/2017, MacBook, iPad Pro 2018, Dell XPS 13/15, Surface Book 2, Pixelbook, Chromebook, Asus ZenBook, Lenovo Yoga 720/910/920, Samsung S8/S8 Plus/Note 8/Note 9, Samsung Tablet Tab A 10.5, Pixel / Pixel 2, and many others USB-C laptops, tablets, and smartphones
1 X 7-in-1 Adapter
All-in-1 – 3 Different interface (USB C/USB 2.0/Micro USB), 1 RJ45 LAN port, 3 USB 2.0 data hub (OTG adapter)
RJ45 LAN Adapter – Add a wired or replacement ethernet port to computer ( MacBook, Chromebook, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Pi zero), TV streaming media player ( Firestick, Roku, Xiaomi TV box ) and cellphone ( LG, Huawei, Nokia )
OTG Hub – USB 2.0 port work with gamepad(Xbox, PS3 controller) keyboad, mouse, USB bluetooth receiver, USB flash disk, SSD, card reader, data transfer, etc
Stable Network – It’s more stable than WIFI or mobile networks, Support 10/100 Mbps
5V DC-in power cable – It’s an external power which supply power to 3 hubs