Price: Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
(as of Oct 28,2019 04:17:33 UTC – Details)
Upgrade to AC WiFi for your bandwidth-intensive devices with the dual-band AC1200 wireless router Archer C50. Supports all smart devices, including Amazon Alexa, Google Home, TP-Link smart home plugs, Phillips Hue, Arlo cameras, etc. Allocate your streaming devices to AC for 3x the speeds of Wireless N.
- Simple setup through web browser or on your mobile device.
- Easily set time limits and keep children safe with parental control.
- Quickly connect devices to WiFi with WPS setup (if supported by your devices).
- Access connected devices while away from home with FREE TP-Link DDNS Service.
- Conveniently provide WiFi access to visitors with the guest network.
- Manage your WiFi settings from anywhere with the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS).
Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage. Frequency Range: 2.4GHz and 5GHz; Interface Available: 4 x 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps WAN Port; Protocols Supported: Supports IPv4 and IPv6; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista, or Windows 7 Windows 8/8.1/10, MAC OS NetWare UNIX or Linux; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz
Upgrade to AC WiFi with speeds up to 1200 Mbps (N300+AC900)
Fast Ethernet ports, ideal for homes with up to 100 Mbps internet plans
Stream in 4K on multiple devices while reducing buffering
Supports Amazon Alexa (router cannot be voice-controlled by Alexa) and works with all WiFi devices, AC and older
TP-Link Tether app – Easily set up and manage your home network
2-year warranty and FREE 24/7 technical support